Alora Cold Water Therapy Recovery Pod™
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Have you ever wanted to experience the invigorating rush of a cold water plunge, but didn't have access to a natural body of water or an ice bath?
Introducing our Cold Water Plunge Tub - the perfect solution for those looking to experience the benefits of cold water therapy from the comfort of their own home.
The Alora Recovery Pod™ Ice Bath is a completely portable, insulated unit that features a new outer layer with five layers of thermal insulation made of TPE material to maintain consistent water temperature.
This type of therapy is believed to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, boost immunity, increase energy levels, and enhance mental clarity.
Cold water therapy is widely used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts as a quick and effective way to recover after intense physical activity.
It is also popular among people seeking to improve their overall health and wellness, as the cold temperature is believed to stimulate the body's natural healing processes.
* 80cm diameter.
* 75cm height.
* 300 litre capacity.
* 3.5kg weight empty.
* 303kg weight full.
* Suitable heights up to 6'7" (2m tall).
* 5 x thermal insulated TPE layers.
* Rip-stop Polyester fabric strengthened external layer.
* UV resistant skin-friendly PVC inner lining.
* 1 x Alora Recovery Pod ice bath.
* 1 x All Weather Cover
* 6 x Durable Support Legs.
* 1 x Hand Pump.
* 1 x Drain Hose.
* 1 x Carry Bag.
* 2 x Transparent Repair Patches
* 1 x User Manual.
1. Aids in Muscle Recovery: Cold water therapy can reduce muscle soreness and promote faster muscle recovery, making it an effective tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
2. Reduces Stress and Anxiety: Cold water therapy has been shown to activate the body's natural "fight or flight" response, releasing endorphins and reducing cortisol levels, leading to feelings of relaxation and decreased stress levels.
3. Improves Mood and Energy Levels: Cold water therapy can increase the release of norepinephrine, a hormone associated with increased alertness and focus, leading to improved mood and energy levels.
4. Enhances Sleep Quality: Cold water therapy can reduce cortisol levels and promote relaxation, leading to better sleep quality and improved overall mood.
5. Reduces Inflammation: Cold water therapy has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, leading to improved physical well-being and reduced pain levels.
6. Boosts Immune System: Cold water therapy can increase the production of white blood cells, helping to improve overall physical health and boost the immune system.
7. Improves Circulation: Cold water therapy can improve circulation, leading to increased oxygenation and improved physical performance.
8. Increases Endurance: Cold water therapy can increase endurance and improve overall physical performance, leading to improved mood and a stronger sense of well-being.
9. Promotes Resilience: Cold water therapy can help to improve resilience and build mental toughness, making it easier to cope with stress and adversity.
10. Reduces Symptoms of Depression: Cold water therapy has been shown to reduce symptoms of depression, leading to improved mood and overall well-being.
11. And much more!
Cold water therapy works best with the right combination of time and temperature.
For example, if you're in a 10°C water, we recommend staying in for no more than 10mins.
Temp to Time Examples
1°C = 1min
3°C = 3min's
5°C = 5min's
10°C = 10min's
It is important to consult with a doctor before trying ice bath therapy if you have any health issues.
This therapy is not recommended for individuals under 18 years of age, pregnant women, those with a history of heart disease or high blood pressure, diabetes, complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, those who wear a pacemaker, have a history of frostbite, open wounds, recent surgery, epilepsy, or any other health concerns.
Ice bath therapy can lower your body temperature, which can cause blood vessels to constrict and slow the flow of blood, which combined with health issues can lead to elevated blood pressure and increase the risk of cardiac arrest or stroke.
Common side effects of ice bath therapy include intense cold, hypothermia, frostbite, fast heart rate, abnormal heart beat, allergic reactions, and anaphylactic shock.
It is recommended to start with just a few minutes in the ice bath and gradually increase the time, never pushing the body beyond its limits.
Despite the warnings and potential side effects, correctly using an ice bath can provide many health benefits.